New Jersey Drug Rehab Program
At Absolute Awakenings, we are a reputable and experienced New Jersey drug rehab that is dedicated to providing quality and the best clinical care.
Drug Addiction Treatment at Absolute Awakenings
At Absolute Awakenings, one of New Jersey’s premier drug addiction treatment programs, we focus on providing quality clinical care to residents who have been struggling with any severity of drug addiction and require immediate professional help. We provide New Jersey residents with effective, multi-phased addiction treatment.
We understand how important individualized and comprehensive clinical care is to long-term sobriety, and because of this, we develop personalized treatment plans for each client geared towards meeting all of his or her unique needs.
New Jersey Drug Addiction Statistics
According to the New Jersey Substance Abuse Monitoring System, in 2015 alone there were roughly 69,500 drug overdose-related hospital admissions in New Jersey. Over 13,000 of these admissions had been admitted at least once beforehand, meaning that there were only 48,640 unique admissions in 2015 alone. Across the state of New Jersey, rates of substance abuse have increased dramatically over the past several years. This can be largely attributed to the increase in opiate abuse (namely prescription painkiller addiction and heroin addiction), but rates of alcohol abuse are also on the rise. During the same year (2015), alcohol was directly linked to more than one-quarter of substance abuse treatment admissions throughout the state. At Absolute Awakenings, we offer long-term continuums of clinical care for individuals who are suffering from substance abuse issues of all kinds.
Because opiate addiction is so prevalent throughout the state, we have a wide range of staff members who are specifically trained in opiate abuse and addiction. We also specialize in benzodiazepine addiction, stimulant addiction, alcoholism, synthetic drug addiction, and a multitude of other substance dependence disorders. Our services include partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient treatment, outpatient treatment, treatment for co-occurring/dual diagnosis disorders, and intensive trauma recovery for those who have been suffering from substance abuse and unresolved trauma.
New Jersey Drug Addiction Treatment Services
At Absolute Awakenings, we offer the following services:
- Partial Hospitalization – Our Partial Hospitalization Program offers clients an intensive level of clinical care with more flexibility than an intensive inpatient treatment program. Clients will generally undergo 8 hours of intensive treatment from Monday through Friday, returning home every evening.
- Outpatient Treatment – Outpatient Treatment is a less-intensive level of care, generally taking place between 3 and 5 days per week for between 4 and 6 hours. Outpatient treatment is ideal for those who are living in a sober living housing situation and have already completed inpatient treatment and IOP.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment – Our IOP program is ideal for those who are looking for intensive addiction treatment and a good amount of personal freedom. It is recommended that those who have completed residential treatment transition into an IOP program for several weeks while they reside in a sober living facility.
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment – Our Dual Diagnosis Program is for those who are struggling with co-occurring mental health conditions like anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or personality disorders.
- Trauma-Informed Treatment – The majority of our staff members are cross-trained in trauma and addiction, seeing as the two so frequently go hand-in-hand.
Contact Our Drug Rehab Programs in New Jersey
Because of the high rates of substance abuse and addiction throughout the state of New Jersey, numerous addiction treatment centers have been founded for the past decade. However, not all of these addiction treatment centers are equally reputable. If you are looking for a multi-phased, quality continuum of clinical care, Absolute Awakenings Treatment Center is here to help. To learn more, give us a call today – we look forward to speaking with you soon and getting you started on your journey of addiction recovery as quickly as possible.